Concert 24th March with NHGS
Concert dress is DJ & black bow tie for men, usual all-black for women.
Refreshments are available from 1400 hrs
No parking next to the Coptic centre as needed for Disabled.
There is additional parking now at the Manor House next to the Coptic Centre
The cafe area is available for use by the orchestra but must be vacated and belongings removed by 18.30.
Concert dress unless otherwise announced for any particular concert:
- for ladies: all-black
- for gentlemen: In general, and subject to further members’ vote: all-black
The playing membership subscription for 2017-18 is as follows:
- Subscription per concert will be £40 for all payment methods. This rate is capped at £160 for the season.
- Players who pay their annual subscriptions in full, regardless of payment method, prior to the first concert will pay only £132. ·
- Players who set up a monthly standing order, prior to the first concert, will pay only £11 per month.
- Players who make a one-off payment for the full year after the first concert, will pay £160, regardless of payment method.
We believe our subscription rates are comparable with other orchestras in Hertfordshire, and the early-payment discounts still make the subscription a real bargain for this standard of music-making under such an inspiring selection of conductors.
If you are joining part-way through the season, or there are other special circumstances, please consult the Treasurer at any rehearsal.
The Hertfordshire Philharmonia is a registered charity (no.1116085), and can therefore gain up to 25% extra subscription revenue at no cost to you, if you make a Gift Aid declaration when paying subscriptions or donations.
Players are requested to pay their annual subscription by paperless payment and not use cheques or cash. This can be by monthly or yearly standing order, direct bank transfer or PayPal.
For advice on setting up paperless payment, joining the Gift Aid Scheme or any other enquiries regarding subscriptions, please contact the Treasurer.